I work full-time for Carle Foundation Hospital, where I manage systems & technology, which includes e-learning, learning management, systems/technical training, and audio-video.
After owning and operating consulting companies on a full-time basis for over a decade, I still provide consulting services on a part-time basis. My focus areas include executive coaching, strategic planning, process improvement, PR/marketing, and e-learning.
I've consulted with companies from Fortune 25 to start-ups, from process improvement initiatives that resulted in enormous savings to getting many companies successfully off the ground.
Order or read more about the book I co-authored, 222 Ways to Entrepreneurial Success.
- Manager, Systems & Technology, Carle Foundation Hospital, 2008-Present
- President & CEO, Quasar Strategies, Inc., 2005-2010
- President & CEO, Campaign Advisory Corp., 2002-2010
- Principal, HMM Development LLC, 2001-2005
- President & CEO, Leo Media, 1994-2004
- Vice President, NovaNET Learning, Inc. (now Pearson Digital Learning), 1993-1997
- Vice President, Computers for Education, Inc., 1995-1997
- President & COO, TelePrint Systems, Inc., 1996-1997
- President, The Cinema, Inc., 1994-1996
- Multimedia Technologies Manager, NewMedia, Inc. (now Brulant), 1992-1993
- President, Media Matrix, Inc., 1991-1993
- Manager of Multimedia Services, General Physics Corp., 1988-1992
- President, BMG Computer Products, Inc., 1989-1991
- President, Shiplett, McGinty & Assoc., 1988-1989
- Finalist, Illinois High Tech Awards, 1996 (sponsored by KPMG)